Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 10:01 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Laugh or buy?

Use that link and click on the TRU TRAC SYSTEMS thing at the top of the left margin and follow your nose to the Chrysler version.  Says RB blocks in small print before they holler about the HEMI compatibility.

-K

Rob McCall <Rob_Mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kenyon,

I (and maybe a couple of the others here) would love to see what you are talking about, but it looks like the link was cut short.

Rob McCall
?67 LeBaron