From: Frederick Joslin <fljoslin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 17:50:36 -0500
Subject: Re: IML: Carbs.

I don't disagree.
However, the carb is 36 years old and an even older design. I am sure that a good rebuild of the carb that I have would improve its performance. Also carb technology has improved since this one was designed and I believe that a new carb would be even better that the original one rebuilt.
What is the CFM rating for the original Carter AVS for a 1969 LeBaron?  Was it any different from the other 350 HP 440's from that year. What about the 383's carbs.
Thanks