Re: IML: just saw this online at carconnection.com

On Dec 8, 2005, at 11:39 PM, Jeffrey M. Fastov wrote:

1990s. Drawn off the 300C body, the stretched-wheelbase Imperial concept is
said to evolve the 300C in a Rolls Phantom direction-much as the current
300C has been dubbed the "baby Bentley

Interesting... my mother just purchased the grille pictured in the link below from her local Chrysler dealer and the first thing I thought when I saw it was "the nose of a new Imperial". It's described as a"Phantom style vertical grille" so maybe if you squint a bit it would give us a clue to a 300C derived Imperial.

http://www.wooddashexperts.com/files/images/1/d_17590.jpg

John