Re: IML: just saw this online at carconnection.com

Too bad the vertival strakes don't go up and over the top in a waterfall style like the 74-75 and the 34, but maybe they're holding back on that until the Imperial re-appears at some point.

-K

"John T. Folden" <nedloftj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Dec 8, 2005, at 11:39 PM, Jeffrey M. Fastov wrote:

> 1990s. Drawn off the 300C body, the stretched-wheelbase Imperial
> concept is
> said to evolve the 300C in a Rolls Phantom direction-much as the
> current
> 300C has been dubbed the "baby Bentley

Interesting... my mother just purchased the grille pictured in the
link below from her local Chrysler dealer and the first thing I
thought when I saw it was "the nose of a new Imperial". It's
described as a"Phantom style vertical grille" so maybe if you squint
a bit it would give us a clue to a 300C derived Imperial.

http://www.wooddashexperts.com/files/images/1/d_17590.jpg

John