Re: IML: 1948 Chrysler Windsor Limousine

Re: IML: 1948 Chrysler Windsor Limousine

What would you think about loaning it to the club so that we can scan it?  -That way we can share it with everyone worldwide as long as the website is up.

We need any literature that isn't already on the site, and depend on submissions and loans to make things go forward.

Please contact me off list if you would be willing to loan that manual (presuming that it isn't already up).

Anyone else here got literature that we don't have?
Please don't be bashful!  We need all the help we can get, and the easy stuff's already done!

-Kenyon

greg pitman <grizlyrr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have an owners manual for a 1947?  imperial limo( I think it is a 47, says C-40) it came in my 47 new yorker. I would give it to anyone who actual has a C-40. It's still in the original envelope, but the envelope is a little ragged  grizlyrr@xxxxxxxxx