Re: IML: ARC 45 Player

If memory serves, the antenna and the record player both plug into the back of the radio in seperate connections.  I have not connected one, but recall an RCA jack in the back of the radios that I have handled.

Check the 1960 Service Manual that is on the club website for instructions and layout - there is a section devoted to the record player there.

-Kenyon

ERICINLANDPARK@xxxxxxx wrote:
Just a quick question.  Does anyone with a 65 crown have a 45 player installed?  I impulsively bought one for the fun of it.  The unit I purchased has one wire that leads to the antenna jack and another one for power, does that set up sound familiar (or even possible) to anyone?  Thank you all in advance for any responses.  Eric