Re: IML: ARC 45 Player

I believe it is an rf connection............the radio would need to be tuned to a specific frequency as the record player is acting as a small transmitter. I saw one on ebay recently that sold for quite a bit considering its condition. Alex 63 Crown

ERICINLANDPARK@xxxxxxx wrote:
Just a quick question.  Does anyone with a 65 crown have a 45 player installed?  I impulsively bought one for the fun of it.  The unit I purchased has one wire that leads to the antenna jack and another one for power, does that set up sound familiar (or even possible) to anyone?  Thank you all in advance for any responses.  Eric