Re: IML: imperial brake problem

I did not notice any problems at all but I am not much for brakes, i just figured repace and go,if I get a chance today I will see what area is sticking,what would be the proper way to adjust the rod?also could be a bad master cylinder to,when you buy one now all you get is the actual cylinder itself,you must reuse everything else,thanks

frank
columbus ohio