Re: IML: imperial brake problem

Hi to All;  I switched my 63 Southampton to a Dual Circuit Master Cylinder Last Year at the Beginning of the Summer season. I got a BAD one.  I didn't figure it out until I found a Puddle of Brake Fluid under it Last Month. The Rear Reservoir was nearly empty. It had Drained out the Back & Down the Front of the Power Booster.  I got Another Brand M/C & Will be Installing it Shortly. Question: Has Any one Replaced the Brake Line to the Rear Axle in a 60-62?  If So What Size line Did You Use ?   3/16 or 1/4?
Thanks & Happy Imperialing.
Dave V.