Re: IML: 67 brakes (300 vs Imperial)

The C-body cars (Polara, Monaco, Fury and all Chryslers) offered disc brakes
as an option (which included 15" wheels). They use the same Budd caliper but
a different rotor (disc+hub) because the Imperial had a unique wheel-bolt
circle diameter.

So the Imperial (all) and 300 (with optional disc brakes) share calipers but
not rotors.

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon