IML: Did you see that?

Check out WHATS NEW on the club website.

I'd like to point your attention specifically to the 1961 Dealership Sample Book, which was a real bear to scan and format - it's just a wierd size, and the smaple cards that had the colors were plastic and all wiggly.

The book was loaned by Tony (founder of the club) and sent to me on it's way to SMS fabrics, who traded an entire interior to him for it.

SMS now has this and should have a better grip on reality for you 1961 fin fanatics out there.  Not that they're any faster to make stuff, but maybe just a little better regarding their reference material.

Thanks to Mark Evans for investing the sweat equity on that.
The club has just officially agreed to pay for his carpal tunnel therapy.

-Kenyon