IML: Fwd: 63' Chrysler Imperial

Hey guys I finished rebuilding the top end of my 413 engine of my 63' 4door imperial. I've had the car for about a year while I gathered all the parts before breaking down the engine. I put a tarp over the car and around the sides to protect it from the weather on the side of my friends house.It just happened to be one of Florida's worst hurricane seasons but my little tarp held up,and I got it running pretty good. I just have a few small problems to fix that in time and money I will have repaired. I sure love the attention I get driving my car around. Most people I talk to can't even remember when the last time that they have seen an Imperial. But I wanted to share some photos with you and let everybody see my Imperial I gave a face lift to. Also to say thanks for all the info I have learned and wrote down. I kept most everything orginal on my rebuild.One other thing do you set up a profile for your Imperial on the main site page? Here is the link :   http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pattismedley/album?.dir=/7f55&.src="">

Todd
63' Imperial
two tone blue
4 door

Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life!
New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.
--- Begin Message ---
Title: Yahoo! Photos

'63 chrysler imperial

Check out my photos

pattismedley has invited you to view a photo album on Yahoo! Photos

Pics of the rebuild and outside shots of my car.

View '63 chrysler imperial

Try Yahoo! Photos for yourself Got digital pictures of your own? Upload them to Yahoo! Photos - then share them with friends and even get 35mm-quality prints. Find out more. Get 10 FREE Prints
Order Prints of pattismedley's photos for yourself - your first 10 are FREE! Just click "Order Prints" while viewing photos to get started.
If you can't see the button above, copy and paste this web address into your browser's web address bar: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pattismedley/album?.dir=/7f55&.src="">

Copyright © 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service

JPEG image

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image