From: "Hardrick, Brian"
Subject: IML: Question
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:21:58 -0600

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone out there would be able to assist me in a problem that I am confronted with regarding my 1965 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe.  Of course it has the 413 in it and I was just wondering how often the fuel pumps go in these engines.  Reason being is that I was driving one day and about a week later the car would not start, I poured fuel down the carb, it turn over and slowly died which is all that it will do now.  Please share some experiences and/or advice.

Also, the power seats, windows, and low/hi beams suddenly have gone out as well all at once.  HELP!!!

Battleax

Fred Joslin