From: greg pitman
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 5:51 PM
Subject: RE: IML: 1957-1966 Windshields

My 63 convertible has the compound windshield, and I was told that ALL of
the converts came with it and SOME of the others.

Donn Reese <DReese@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just a minor correction:

The compound windshield was still being made for the '62 Imperials - mine
certainly had one at least.  I'm not sure about 1963 but as they are very
close overall in style to the '61-'62, I would imagine so.  And I do seem to
recall noticing the compound windshield on a '63 Crown I stopped to look at
locally two years ago.

Donn Reese
-saving for a '60 or '62