Re: IML: thank you Les

Leslie, if Ive said this once Ive said it a thousand times....I really really love the Imperials, its just too bad they have to have drivers. As usual, every time these things happen, its a small minority of one or two ( usually ) who take something out of context, or rush in before the facts have been gathered, and in the end someone gets crapped on.

Having said that, in the last 8 years I have been fortunate, very fortunate, to have met some very great people on the list, online and in person, and am very thankful that most of them are still around. I am also grateful for the new people who have came along and for all the people who over the years have to put the hip waders on and keep this thing going.

As someone who also spends most of the time in lurk and delete mode, thanks for doing what you did initally to get that disc thing going. We all have some part on our cars that we cringe about having to find a replacement for. Next time work with the 62 owners, theres a lot less of us and we tend to be alone and unloved anyway, at least thats what you always tell me.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe