IML: 1953 Imperial for Sale

Hi all -

Got an email from San Diego about the following for sale.  I posted his photos at:

http://teamchicago.com/imperial/1953imperial.htm

Call or send email to Rich directly, not me!

Bob

"I was wondering if you knew anyone who might be interested in a car I have for sale? I have a lot more pics. Thanks!

1953 Chrysler Imperial Custom model, unmolested, all original paint inside and out, 4 door, very clean, original interior, no rust, in excellent condition, 331 Hemi V-8 engine, automatic transmission with safety clutch, a/c, radio, power windows, power front seat, new white wall tires, 6 volt system, have all original paperwork and manuals from dealer in 1953, has been garaged since 1954!!! Rides excellent!!! CALL Rich at 619-417-6115 for more info.$12,500.  veesocali@xxxxxxxxx"