Re: IML: Budd brake pads

Hi Mike,

That is the wrong part # for our 67/68 budd brake pads it is D-10 not D-85's. I just did mine last year and I went thought all this with different auto parts places. For some reason they are listed wrong and sometimes they say they are D-44 also. A matter a fact I used your supra retrofit and they are working Fine.

Luis

Mike Pittinaro <mechimike@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I see now www.partsamerica.com lists Wearever D85 pads
available for '67/'68 Imperial. Are these the correct
pads??? If so, its the first time I've ever seen them
available anywhere other than eBay or Frank Mitchell.

--Mike Pittinaro

"Forsake Inhibitions.
Pursue thy Dreams."