From: William Miller
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 1:19 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Maddox Vintage Autos.

Greetings to all
On page 13 of the March 06 issue of the WPC magazine there is a article about the above business.  It seems that another business is being forced out in the name of progress (and money). Anyway Mr. Maddox has a lot of cars he is going to have to sell, move or whatever (crush).  It says he has around 75 Imperials, plus other Mopar units, including a 59 Chrysler Royal ute.  It says check out E-bay for the current inventory.  I haven't done this yet.
Bill Miller
68 Crown 4drHT
64 300K conv.