Re: IML: 1961 Imperial Color

ajl <alacaria@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a 61 Lebaron. I hope to have it repainted within a year. I have a
question for any individuals that have a 61. My car is black and I was
thinking about painting it another correct color from that year. If so what
colors look right on a 61 Lebaron?
To me, the LeBaron is a formal car, only a small step down from the limousine, and looks best in black.

The LeBaron for 1961 was available in all 13 colors shown at http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1961/61Showroom/Colors/Page01.htm

The color of the interior of your car will likely also influence your choice should you decide to change the exterior color.

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

The Imperial Bookshelf - Repair/Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More!

My Collection of Imperials
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
1970 Imperial LeBaron