RE: IML: Headliner Installation

Dan:

The glue referred to is available from any auto supply store and is a high tack, repositionable type trim cement available both in spray and brush on, you will probably want both. Do not use contact cement or epoxy.

For the insulation I used polyester batting from the local upholstery shop and glued it to the roof panel with the above mentioned glue, (spray).

After installing any wrinkles can be steamed out using a clothes steamer. I hope this helps.

Ernie and The Black Bitc_!!