Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 12:35 PM
Subject: IML: 64 Imperials

Hi,
I'm a new member and was looking for some advise on my 64 conv. The interior needs new black leather on all the seats (torn). Am I wasting my time trying to find good used seats? I assume the color won't matter since I can dye them black as long as they are decent seats?
Was there a chrome strip at the rear of the conv top well near trunk or did the tonneau cover it?
Speaking of tonneau covers, anyone doing repairs on them? Are they available or reproduced?
What a great club you have here. I have already been able to find so much helpful information.
Thanks,
Greg