Re: IML: 64 Imperials

Chris H & Lupe,
Thanks for the input. In reviewing some info I noticed that the rear seats in my 64 have built in headrests while the other years don't. My big problem is that one of the rear headrests is mostly gone. I had a few people offer me rear seats from a 65 and they were straight across the top and they also had vertical rolls in the leather compared to my flat almost vinyl look. Where there different options on the upholstery for convertibles?

Lastly, anyone have a recommended place to get the leather other than Gary Goers? It sounds like his work is great but I don't think I want to deal with the issues everyone is writing about him.

Greg