From: dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:36:59 -0800
Subject: Re: IML: Model Kits 64/67

Hi all.....just got a reply form SSB Brakes regarding disc brake conversion kit.
They are telling me (as of right now) that this kit (
http://www.ssbrakes.com/products/detail/4123/?make=Chrysler&model=Fullsi
ze+Car&year=1966 ) will fit my 1966 Imperial even though they are saying it is
for "Full Sized Chrysler" vehicles. I have asked them to be SURE it also fits
Imperials especially 1964-66 and we'll see what they say. Their Kit is # A154.
assuming they come back and tell me it definitely WILL fit Imperials between
1964-66, are there any members out there who may be interested in purchasing
these? I have asked for a price if we have a quantity of members ordering them
and also asked about a kit for the rears if such as thing exists.
Please reply to me off line (dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx) as I know this has been
kicked around not to long ago and the whole IML doesn't necessarily want to hear
a rehash.
Thanks all
Dan