Re: IML: 64 Imperials Upholstery

Actually, 1964-66 Imperials use a color-keyed molded
plastic welting - very thin and delicate in scale.  It
is impossible to replicate by wrapping material around
a cord.

Seeing fat welting made with leather or vinyl is one
of the easiest ways to tell if an Imperial of this era
has been reupholstered.

Chris H.

66 LeBaron