Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: IML: disc brake kit

Frederick Joslin <fljoslin@xxxxxxxx> wrote: One of the reasons that I want to stick with the stock brakes on my 69 LeBaron is because of how well they work.
Does anyone have stopping data on the Budd braked Imperials?

http://www.imperialclub.com/Articles/69Arrival/MotorTrend6-reg.jpg from Motor Trend in 1969, and http://www.imperialclub.com/Articles/69RoadTest/Page06-reg.jpg from Road Test Magazine in 1969.

Of course, notice that the numbers from 60 - 0 vary WIDELY between these two tests.

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

The Imperial Bookshelf - Repair/Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More!

 My Collection of Imperials
 1965 Imperial LeBaron
 1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
 1970 Imperial LeBaron