From: "Rob McCall" <Rob_Mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: IML: Wheels for 69 Imperial LeBaron
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 09:44:21 -0500

Jens,

Your Imp has a 5x5" bolt pattern, and the wheel should be a 15x6". Two of
the wheels on my LeBaron are bent and took a whole lot of weight to balance.
This bolt pattern has been used by GM, Ford, and Dodge on pickup trucks over
the years, so looking at truck wheels is an option.

I had planned to run a Cragar 390 series (Street Pro) wheel, but since my
plan has changed, I've taken a look at the Cragar Black D Window.  They
don't make a 6" wide wheel, but here's the Summit Racing
(www.summitracing.com) part number for the 7":  CRR-3425750.

Since it is a steel wheel, the stock wheel cover should snap into place.  I
haven't tried it (yet) so that theory still needs to be tested.  The
backspacing needs to be measured, but I think there will be enough
clearance.  Also, I need to measure the center register hole to confirm it
will clear the center on the Imperial.

Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron