RE: IML: Wheels for 69 Imperial LeBaron

1967-1969 wheels will interchange.
1970-1973 wheels will interchange.

I can get a set for you as far as I know (will have to
look before I commit).

They are $80 each and will be stripped/painted
semi-gloss black.  Price is $50 each if left alone.
These are used wheels that came from running cars.

I can ship them anywhere at your expense on a pallet.
See Summit CFS for a freight forwarder that can get
them to you internationally.

http://www.summitcfs.com/getaquote.html

If you want them individually boxed, the packaging is
anadditional expense.

Please contact me at imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx
OFF-LIST if interested.

Kenyon Wills