Re: IML: 1961 Imperial Ower in Western Washington, Are you out there?

Re: IML: 1961 Imperial Ower in Western Washington, Are you out there?

i am not the people you are in search of, but i own a 64 crown and lived in edmonds as a kid. my stepdad was the forman at stevens salvage yard if i remember right. gale

randalpark@xxxxxxx wrote:
There have been two 1961 Imperials crusing around our area here in Washington lately. One is a robin's egg blue Four Door Southampton, Custom or Crown, and the other is a canary yellow Crown Convertible. These cars appear to belong to the same person, are seen frequently on the freeways, and seem to hang out regularly at a saloon in Fall City. Is the owner a member of the list???

Paul W