IML: 64 Imperial Gas Tank Unit

I would be curious to know who can rebuild the tank unit for $240.
I have a 67 Imperial that I need a tank unit for.  Several vendors are selling a NOS or a reproduction that they
claim fits all 67 Chryslers.  The Imperial unit is in fact different because it has the fuel sentry light system.
The Chrysler unit only allows the gauge to go up to 1/2 tank.  Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks