RE: IML: body identification

As long as we stay away from the front wheel drives....

A_bodies are the small Darts, Valiants, Barracudas (through 69), Dusters, Dart Sports, Demons, and Scamps.
B-bodies are Satellites, Road Runners, Coronets, Chargers, Super Bees, GTX, and some mid-70's Furys (and some early 60's Furys, I think).
C-bodies are the big cars other than Imperial, and some Imperials.  I don't like to accept it, but apparently the 67 and later (Unibody) Imperials are C's.
D-bodies, as I understand, are the body-on-frame Imperials

And the E-bodies are the obscenely priced 'Cudas and Challengers.

Michael
Darts, Barracudas, and Imperials