Re: IML: Ac duct 75 LeBaron

Secondly I think this has been talk about in the past but I can't find it now, any Ideas were to find the E brake vacuum switch for my 75. I have for the time just blocked off the line to it, this stopped the snake under there from hissing.
The control switch lives on top of the steering column down near the firewall.  You'll find the vacuum hose coming in through the firewall attached to it, and the other hose going away from it to the vacuum release mechanism.

Good luck!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

The Imperial Bookshelf - Repair/Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More!

My Collection of Imperials
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
1970 Imperial LeBaron