From: Bob Schmitt
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 8:53 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: California Statewide Meet, April 29

Hi all -

I just checked the website for any news of this event -
 nothing is listed, but should be. Also, the website
for the Southern California Imperial Owners club isn't
listed either - it's http://www.socalimperials.com/
and meet details are on their website.  It's in
Solvang, for anyone who may be interested in visiting
or entering.  I'll be "visiting", as a combination of
Imp problems, cas prices, and other events will cause
me to leave my '66 in Burbank.

When I was a club member, I tried to keep an active
dialog between the IML and the SCIOC and encouraged
cross-posting of news, but the SCIOC website has no
mention of the IML.