From: Mark Evans [mailto: mark.a.evans@xxxxxxxxx]
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 12:18:38 -0500
Subject: IML: Cool Imperial Commericals

Hey Gang,
Thought you might enjoy some cool Imperial Comericals.

Here's '81 Introduction of the Imperial with Ol' Blue Eyes singing the theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHONOBIhUAk&search=chrysler%20imperial

And another featuring Frank's daughter Tina:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ4637DN1wQ&search=chrysler%20imperial

Anybody know of more on the web?

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible