From: [mailto: Bear1249@xxxxxxx]
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 22:31:47 EDT
Subject: IML: Lurkers and Imperials

Ok Ok I admit I am a "lurker" most of the time. I usually just glance through the technical discussions. I am not a mechanic but love old cars...especially the unusual ones...just happy to be able to drive any of my beloved oldies. Anyone who drives a vintage Imperial probably suffers indignities from time to time ("Eww...what is that old boat?"). I like to think that we are saving pieces of history from the scrapyard. But, hey, would you rather drive a 74 LeBaron or a beige 2004 Toyota Camry? Hee hee.

Barry
74 Imperial LeBaron
65 Chrysler New Yorker
77 AMC Matador