IML: Wow! 1961 Imperial 1:18 DieCast Is Here!

IML: Wow! 1961 Imperial 1:18 DieCast Is Here!

It's here! It's here! Take a look at the new Yat Ming 1:18 model of MY Imperial. Wow! I almost feel like I had a new baby!

http://www.diecast.org/diecast98/html/asp/forums/forum18/ viewMessage.asp?id=28709&start=28709

A challenge to the experts and underemployed: There is one detail on the exterior that is non-stock, and that marks it as uniquely my car, not any old Alaska White over Red Leather 1961 Imperial Crown convertible. A bag of M&Ms to the first one who can spot it.

jc

John Corey jcorey@xxxxxxxxxx,jcorey@xxxxxxxxxxx CFIC-Qdrive, 302 Tenth St., Troy, NY 12180 USA 518-272-3565 fax: -272-3582