Re: IML: ........... Lurkers ............

hi jim martin would love to hear from you. im in australia my email adress is rod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i have vintage imperials 2 x1926 1x1928 love to swap notes with you rod hokin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Martin" <jcmartin@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 5:30 PM
Subject: IML: ........... Lurkers ............

    Maybe we Lurkers have a reason for lurking !    I've been a member
of the IML
for a number of years and intend to  remain a member. I've met many
friends
on the IML who are interesting & intelligent which helps keep me on the
IML. On the other hand, I've deleted a majority of posts which are inane
and border on stupidity.

    I'm an old faht with an old car and my interest  in Chryslers &
Imperials range
from 1937 to the mid 50's. Beyond that, my preference is the pre war
models.
With that said, how would you non-lurkers
find interest if only pre war models were the majority of the posts on
the IML? I feel
like a Bastard relative at the family reunion when the majority of IML
posts are out of the realm of my interests.

That's All Folks
Jim Martin ........... Sunnyvale ,CA .........

http://www.imperialclub.com/yr/1939/limo/martin/index.htm