From: "Frederick Joslin" <fljoslin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Vinyl Tops; was re: Question of the Day

It is not done yet and I have already spent much time thinking about
this. I was going to try to use the rear window fiberglass insert so it
would still be a LeBaron. Although I think that I prefer the looks with
the Crown back window, I do want to try to keep it a LeBaron.

Also, it is not just about the rust. Part of it is my personal taste. As
I get closer to finishing, I will be able to get a better idea of what
the car will look like with a smooth top.

This is a relatively minor cosmetic change that I or somone else could
easily reverse at a later date if needed.