IML: Any recent Gary Goers dealings?

Has anyone dealt with Gary Goers recently?
How do I get in touch with him?
Does he have a catalog or active website?
What is his address and catalog cost if he has one?
My research in the archives couldn't come up with an address or cost of a catalog. Though it did have quite a bit of info regarding his work be excellant, impossible to get a hold off, very long waits, etc, etc.
It is my understanding this is the only place I can get reproduction (cardboard?)pieces for inside the trunk on my 64?
Thanks,
Greg