IML: 66 Headliner Job

Thanks to your suggestions, my headliner replace project got started.  Now that I'm in the middle of the job, I've noticed that the sail panels (above the rear seats aft of the side windows, the cabin lights mount in these) and the panel around the rear window has mold on them, and need to be replaced.  Does anybody know of a source for replacement panels?  This is for a 66 Crown Coupe, I think the Crown Sedan was done differently as everyplace I've checked says that the headliner goes all the way down to the seats, but then there doesn't seem to be any place to mount the cabin lights.  Thanks in advance for any help you can shed on the subject.

Best Regards,
Dan Sauer