IML: It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

IML: It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Sunny and warm today here in Portland so I woke my 61 convertible from its long winter's nap. Washed it, changed the oil and filter and topped off the other fluids. Put the top down and cruised the streets of Portland, enjoying the flowering trees and other signs of spring.

Imperials are simply worth the effort it takes to keep them going. What a pleasure to drive!

Ken Miller
61 Imperial convert with a very jealous 67 Imperial convert in the garage waiting for his turn....