RE: IML: Chrysler Turbine - A 61 T-Bird in Reverse

RE: IML: Chrysler Turbine - A 61 T-Bird in Reverse

Greg,

I deleted some of the turbine posts, so may be repeating.  But, I was old enough to know that the turbine cars existed, but young enough not to know more.  Until about ten years ago, I thought they WERE modified Thunderbirds.  A Navy friend of mine grew up in Atlanta, and is absolutely convinced he occasionally saw one near his house.  He would have been about 10.  Wouldn't expect to see one in Bugtussle, but maybe in Atlanta....

Michael
68 Crown, non-turbine
67 Crown Coupe, no motor of any sort