IML: Help needed with front suspension

Hi Imperialists!

I need your help with regard to my 1960 Imperial Crown.
I am busy at the moment with rebuilding my brake system, I am replacing
all the wheelcylinders, wheel brake hoses, brake shoes, and the
masterbrake cylinder.
Quite a job, especially removing those rear brake drums is great fun...
But in the end I succeeded.

However, with one wheel to go (passenger front) I noticed that the rubber
bushings and the rubber cushions of the "sway eliminator shaft" are shot.

I have looked them up in the part catalog of 1960, and the code in the
drawing is 17-29-12 for the bushings (part no. 1824 935) and the code for
the cushions is 17-29-15 (part no. 1731 341)

Does anybody of you guys know where I can obtain these 4 rubber parts?
I need them desperately cause there is no way that I can get my car
registrated with those rubbers broken because of the technical examination
that must be passed first...

Thanks for the help before hand!!

Robert