From: "jlindholm " <jlindholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: exhaust shop recommendations in NYC metro area?
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:03:45 -0400

Hi all,
Do any of you N'orEasteners have a recommendation for an exhaust shop in the NYC region?
The single exhaust system is about done on my '73 and I'm looking to go with duals.
I scored a couple of dynomax mufflers on ebay and looking to put them to good use.

Thanks in advance

Best

Jack

'73 Lebaron (gettin' loud)