Re: IML: How much is a necessary cost?

Here in Washington State I got an antique plate for my 1969 LeBaron.
It cost about $60.

I never have to do anything again for this car. No tax, no
registration, no safety inspection... Sweeeeeet

Fred,

Are there restrictions on when and where you can drive your car?  I
live in DC and when I went to have my '73 inspected, the inspetion
tech told me not to get Antique plates, since that would limit when I
could drive my car.  Only on weekends, holidays and parades.  I went
ahead and got regular plates, and can enjoy my car all the time.