Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 12:09 AM
To: Imperial mailing list (E-mail)
Subject: IML: 1960 fuel pump

I'm installing a new fuel pump from NAPA, their part number M3672.  Does
anyone know if this is the correct one for a 1960?  Am having trouble
getting it installed, lining up the bolts has been a headache.  Or perhaps I
need to turn the engine a bit?

Thanks,

Donn Reese
1960 Imperial Custom 4dr Hardtop