Re: IML: Interior-howmuch material?

Hi All...I think this question came up some time back but, as is uaually the case, now that I want the info I can't find the email! I am checking into getting a new interior made for my 1966 Imp. Convertible. The original material is in pretty bad shape...its ripped here and there and the padding is crumbling and falling out to the floor everytime I just sit on the seats!
I am checking into places to have the work done (I'm in southern California) and I remember past emails about getting the leather  (Pearlescent White)(spelling?) from a few sources. One was Kaleen.com, if I remmeber right but don't remember the others. Also, does anyone who has had their interior redone, have a number as to how many hides are needed for recovering BOTH the FRONT & REAR seats, and , ifthey wouldn't mind sharing the info, about what the cost was?
I know this was discussed before so please feel free to email me directly at:
"dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx" so we don't bore the other IML'ers by rehashing this again.
Thanks all!!!
!!!!!!...AND THANKS TO ALL THE IML MEMBERS who replied to my email regarding CONVERTIBLE SERVICES in San GAbriel, CA as a source for convert. tops and parts...i spoke with 'Ron' at their shop and he informs me they also do interiors.......don't have a quote from them yet about the $$$$$ but I have heard ZERO bad stuff about them so far!! ....Thanks all!!(especially Dick Benjamin - your comments are taken as 'gold', thanks, Dick!)
Dan Melnik