Re: IML: Sweden limo...

--- Carl-Erik Johnsson <herrstina@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> We have found a lot of things to our limo and now I
> think we have most
> Imperials and parts in Sweden.
> We found a nice -56 four door sedan with bad paint
> and we bought it. This
> car has no horn ring, I think we paint it and save
> it.

Carl-Eric - you now know what so many other Imperial
owners know: Your wallet and garage are the only
limits to the number of Imperials that one will own.
We have many, many other club-members that have
multiple cars, so welcome to the group!

> We also found a very fine -56 two door coupe, this
> car is for exhibition we
> bought it to, as a gift to my brother on his 50
> birthday he and the car is
> the same age.

Please have your brother send photos so that we can
share your good fortune with others in the club!  We
can make a page just like we did for your Limo!

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1955/SwedishLimo/index.htm

> Those cars is now at the ocean on their way to
> Sweden.
> We found a -55 four door sedan parts car with fine
> chrome and ALL details,
> at the same place they have a -55 two door coupe in
> bad condition but it
> have a lot of parts so we bought those to.
> Those cars is still in USA but will soon be shipped
> to Sweden.
> I have also found a lot of different parts which
> have been found at ebay and
> other places in USA, which we bought and freight to
> Sweden.
> We have now two bracket to the inside mirror, one
> complete with clock and
> mirror and one naked bracket.
> I still missing one horn ring and three hub caps to
> the limo project, I will
> be thankful if someone is able to help me with that.

Club???   Anyone have leads?  Please write to him
direct HE IS NOT ON THE IML.

> I think we have been lucky to found all this things
> and now we have to store
> parts and cars in a dry area until the time let us
> rebuilt the limo.
> It will be a little Imperial family with one limo,
> one four door sedan and
> one two door coupe.
> Our limo is car number thirteen (13) 1955, is it
> possible to know if there
> is made any limo before or could it be so that it is
> the first one?
> I have watch at your site and found that  car C
> 551010 is a 8 pass sedan but
> I don't found any limo with low number.
>
> Have a lovely summer and tell me if you found
> something for me
>
> Stina.

Please note that we have a free email list that has
over 700 members.  As you progress with the car, this
is a good place to ask questions about "how to".

Also, we hope that you have entered these cars into
the Imperial Registry:

http://imperialclub.com/registry/index.htm

and have entered your name onto the Imperial Highway:

http://imperialclub.com/OIC-specific/map.htm

Congratulations!  You are getting deeper into your
Imperial adventure!

-Kenyon Wills
imperialclub.com website volunteer

Kenyon Wills