Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 5:45 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial design

The design certainly works for me.  For one thing it
has OVERHANG.  I don't like the current trend in
stubby-looking car bodies.  I prefer the useless
excess of a long hood and deck.  On this design the
fender skirts don't seem to work with the outline of
the wheel well, though.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---