Re: IML: Imperial design

Wow! I love it. I couldn't pinpoint my positive reaction to it until Tom H. pointed out the overhangs. That is a big contributing factor to my "wow", the restoration of  the beautiful proportions of the late 50's thru early 70 automobiles.
Ron

William Miller <abmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings all,
Reading thru mail from Imperial and Chrysler 300 clubs and the 300 club brought up this site on car design.  There is the designers idea of a modern Imperial Le Baron, to my notion this is much better than the imperial concept of earlier this year.
http://www.cwwcardesign.com/index.html
For one thing the tail looks like an Imperial
Bill Miller