IML: Please Welcome Melissa Nielsen

New Subscriber(s): Melissa Nielsen
Email Address is: mnielsen90@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Lombard, Illinois

Car(s) owned: 1966 Crown (red leather, tan, hardtop)

Self-Introduction: Hi. I'm hoping to find a few Imperial owners in my area. I need a bit of guidance in propertly maintaining and repairing my Imperial. This car was my dad's. He passed away unexpectedly last yeat, and I desperately wanted to keep this car, as it was a hobby he really enjoyed and one of the only possessions he really had for himself. If anyone has any tips to get me started about general maintainance, who I should trust to fix this car, etc., I would really appreciate it. Thanks! I hope to hear from you.